2010年11月2日

祈禱文-我求神把我的惡習拿掉,神說:不該是我拿掉,該是你去捨掉。~轉載

本文來自朋友的mail.....

I asked God to take away my habit.

我求神把我的惡習拿掉。

God said, No.
神說:不

It is not for me to take away, but for you to give it up.
不該是我去「拿掉」,該是你去「捨掉」。


I asked God to make my handicapped child whole.God said, No.
我求神讓我殘缺的孩子健全。神說:不!

His spirit is whole, his body is only temporary
他的靈性圓滿,他的身體只是暫時的。


I asked God to grant me patience.God said, No.
我求神賜我耐性。神說:不!

Patience is a byproduct of tribulations;it isn't granted, it is learned.
耐性是「磨難的副產品」,不能被賜予,要從學習而得。

I asked God to give me happiness.God said, No.
我求神給我幸福快樂。神說:不!

I give you blessings; Happiness is up to you.
我祝福你,但幸福愉快是你的選擇。

I asked God to spare me pain.God said, No.
我求神免我於痛苦。神說:不!

Suffering draws you apart from worldly cares and brings you closer to me.
苦難讓你厭棄塵世的煩憂,讓你更接近我。

I asked God to make my spirit grow.God said, No.
我求神長養我的靈性。神說:不!

You must grow on your own,but I will prune you to make you fruitful.
你要自己成長,但我會助你修剪荒蕪,富饒你的收成。


I asked God for all things that I might enjoy life.God said, No.
我求神給我所有物質,令我可以享受生活。神說:不!

I will give you life,so that you may enjoy all things.
我給予你生命,為此,你可以享受一切。


I asked God to help me LOVE others,as much as He loves me.
我求神助我如同祂愛我一般去愛他人。


God said.......Ahhhh,finally you have the idea.
神說:噢!你終於搞清楚了!

'To the world you might be one person,
對這世界來說,你可能只是「某」一個人。

But to one person you just might be the world'
但對「某」一個人來說,你可能就是他的世界。

'May the Lord Bless you and keep you,
願主祝福及守護你

...................................
延伸閱讀

網友討論: https://goo.gl/q9MhBz



沒有留言:

張貼留言

歡迎您提供意見看法,